Application Deadline for Fall Semester 2020 has been EXTENDED to
- Bachelor's degree, professional degree, or equivalent degree from an accredited and recognized college or university
- At least six (6) credits of college level biological sciences, three (3) of which are in microbiology (a 300-level course or higher is recommended)
- Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of no less than a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Two years of work experience in a food-related field
- If your first language is not English you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Average Time to Graduate
Estimated Admission and Fees for MS Degree