Our students represent an impressive network of working professionals who share a common passion for food safety.
- Keep your contact information up to date and remain on our mailing list. This will insure that you continue to receive:
- our monthly E-newsletter;
- job postings that are sent our way;
- notices of seminars, webinars and other events of interest;
- please fill out the form to the right, to keep your contact information up to date with us.
- Stay connected with your classmates through our Facebook group and LinkedIn group.
- Give back to current students:
- assist an instructor with course management as a TA;
- share your expertise as a guest lecturer or content provider.
- Participate in periodic program assessment.
Alumni are encouraged to come back to campus and visit us. You may attend program functions at any time.
All alumni will receive a basic level of services and recognition from the MSU Alumni Association. Additionally, those that choose to support MSU financially with a minimum $100 per year cumulative contribution will be considered Spartan Loyal and receive an enhanced level of services and recognition.
What will change after I graduate?
Your MSU email will expire after two years. It is imperative that you provide us with a non-MSU email address so we don't lose contact with you at the end of that time.
Unfortunately, alumni do not maintain access to the MSU library resources.