Continue your education!
The MSU Online Food Safety Program provides non-credit masters level short courses for anyone interested in learning about a new topic or in need of a refresher. These courses are taught at the graduate level with material provided by our excellent instructors.
Upon completion of a short course, students will earn a Certificate of Participation and those who complete the course with a score of 90% or higher will earn a Certificate of Mastery.
New courses are added regularly.
- There are no prerequisites or degrees for PCQI courses.
- Courses are offered in 5-week cycles. Please select your cycle when purchasing the course(s).
- All course work must be completed by the end of the selected cycle.
- Students are required to participate in a live video discussion with the instructor and other students. The date of the live discussion will be announced at the start of the course.
- Upon completion, students will earn a certificate from the FSPCA.
All Other Courses:
- There are no prerequisites or degrees for these short courses.
- Completion time recommended is 5 weeks.
- 30 - 35 hours of study time suggested for successful completion.
After you register for a course, expect an email within 1-2 business days with instructions on how to create and activate a MSU Community ID.
For more information on non-credit courses email Megan Patrick at OCEFS@msu.edu.