Food Safety Non-Credit Courses
Continue your education!
The MSU Online Food Safety Program provides non-credit masters level short courses for anyone interested in learning about a new topic or in need of a refresher. These courses are taught at the graduate level with material provided by our excellent instructors.
Upon completion of a short course, students will earn a Certificate of Participation and those who complete the course with a score of 90% or higher will earn a Certificate of Mastery.
New courses are added regularly.
- There are no prerequisites or degrees for these short courses.
- Hosted on MSU’s online learning platform D2L (Desire2Learn).
- Completion time recommended is 5 weeks (up to 12 weeks if needed).
- 30 - 35 hours of study time suggested for successful completion.
- After you register, expect an email within 1-2 business days with instructions on how to create and activate a MSU Community ID.
- For more information on non-credit courses email Megan Patrick at OCEFS@msu.edu.