HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Being the corporate contact for a specific KNA business unit on sanitation policies, procedures, guidance and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring new processes and equipment installations are designed to provide proper sanitation and prevent compromises to food safety.
- Participating in sanitary design solution issues working with engineering or maintenance personnel.
- Developing sanitation policies and procedures.
- Providing training for implementation and conduct validation to ensure sustainable sanitation programs.
- Providing guidance for managing companywide pest control programs, procedures, and continuous improvement
- Providing technical leadership in prioritizing capital projects related to Sanitation and Food Safety.
- Providing technical leadership to identify, monitor, correct, and eliminate compliance gaps.
- Interfacing with RQT and plant resources to develop sanitation programs training courses.
- Providing technical leadership to Supply Chain and RQT in conducting risk assessments, and developing corrective action plan for sanitation issues resolutions.
- Proactively assessing available data and expert information to foresee and quickly react to potential and emerging issues.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- HS Diploma or GED
- Knowledge and ability to integrate food law, food technology, food chemistry, microbiology, cereal science, agricultural and sanitation practice
- Possess leadership, communication skills, and diplomacy that will promote good relations with management and other technical and scientific disciplines in the effective execution of projects to accomplish corporate objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in sanitation and pest management / Microbiology / Food Toxicology /Chemistry or related area industry experience, or M.S. and substantial industry experience.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
To see the job listing and to apply click here.