Mars Confectionary is looking for Sr. Food Safety Specialist in the Chicago, IL area.
Mars brands include: Petcare – PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, BANFIELD® Pet Hospital, CESAR®, SHEBA®, DREAMIES® and NUTRO®; Chocolate – M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, DOVE®, GALAXY®, MARS®, MILKY WAY® and TWIX®; Wrigley – DOUBLEMINT®, EXTRA®, ORBIT® and 5™ chewing gums, SKITTLES® and STARBURST® candies, and ALTOIDS® AND LIFESAVERS® mints. Food – UNCLE BEN’S®, DOLMIO®, EBLY®, MASTERFOODS®, SEEDS OF CHANGE® and ROYCO®; Drinks – ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS™, THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY™, KLIX® and FLAVIA®; Symbioscience – COCOAVIA® and WISDOM PANEL®.
The Sr. Food Safety Specialist is focused on supporting the maintenance and continuous improvement of a robust Food Safety Management program within the segment including: conducting risk-assessments, training, validation and auditing.
- Support the review of material and finished goods risk assessments by consulting with internal experts and reviewing technical data related to food safety topics
- Support food safety activities associated with the Global Innovation Center campus, including the pilot plant and the Engineering and Technology Center, in establishment of food safety related programs and processes.
- Perform training on food safety related topics
- Lead the design HACCP process for new products
- Support segment incident management activities by compiling incident summaries, learnings and corrective action follow up
- Participate and provide input to the Food Safety Community of Practices
For more information and to apply click here.