Griffith Foods Custom Culinary
For more than half a century, we’ve focused on a single mission at Custom Culinary®: to create the finest-quality, most authentic bases, sauces and gravies for our foodservice and food processing customers. Developed by our culinary specialists to deliver made-from-scratch taste and inspired results in just minutes, our products bring exceptional aroma, flavor and consistency to all your signature dishes. True Taste begins with Custom Culinary®.
Purpose of the Position: This position is responsible for coordinating and assisting with Custom Culinary® quality systems and regulatory compliance activities, including KPI reporting and management of QS and Regulatory SharePoint sites, QS Manual, and Griffith Management System (GMS). It includes strategic and tactical activities across multiple technical areas.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the QS/Regulatory subject matter expert (SME) and coordinator of Microsoft SharePoint sites including Griffith Management System (GMS), QS Team portal site, Regulatory document sites, etc.
- Assist with creating and maintaining sites
- Provide training to QS Team
- Create and maintain a CC FSQS site
- Maintain Custom Culinary® QS Manual including assuring all procedures, work instructions and forms remain current.
- Manage Q KPI Performance Reporting to drive continuous improvement.
- Coordinate data entry and reporting
- Create actionable charts, graphs, etc.
- Comply with Global reporting requirements
- Manage database, consolidate, analyze and report KPI data (ex. customer complaints, holds, non-conformances)
- Drive continuous improvement within the Quality Systems and Operations organization by:
- Managing QS projects
- Leading FSQS improvement initiatives
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Root Cause / Corrective & Preventive Action SME and facilitate problem solving efforts
- Scanning the industry for best practices, new research and emerging technology.
- Identifying future improvement opportunities
- Coordinate quarterly mock trace and annual mock crisis exercises and review sessions
- Assures all products manufactured and distributed meet Food Safety, Quality and Legal requirements for both source and destination locations.
- Perform key Regulatory Dept. job functions (ex. label reviews, ingredient statement creation and review, SDS, range formulas, nutritional information, COO information, etc.)
- Other activities as directed by the Regulatory Compliance & Tech. Services Manager or VP of Quality Systems.