Londonderry, NH (USA)
- Develop and maintain positive rapport and working relationships within and across departments, including Marketing, in relation to promotional issues.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of laws, regulations and policies enforced by the Federal (FDA, FTC, CPSC) and State (Prop 65) and Foreign (as required to service sales) governments as they relate to dietary supplements and assist the Director of Regulatory Affairs in establishing procedures to assure compliance with these requirements.
- Assure regulatory compliance of all Marketing materials including, promotional materials and labeling.
- Responsible for reviewing dietary supplement product labels and labeling including marketing materials for regulatory compliance.
- Keep abreast of industry changes relating to advertising and promotion, being familiar with new Guidance for Industry.
- Work closely with legal counsel to understand and interpret new guidance and interpretation and communicate positions to the executive team.
- Manage Regulatory projects as assigned by the Director of Regulatory Affairs including organizing Health Canada product submissions and approvals and the subsequent coordination with the New Product Development (NPD) Team for labeling purposes.
- Ability to obtain and monitor third party certifications such as Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic and NSF Gluten-Free, especially when working with both established and new co-manufacturers.
- Work with R&D, Marketing, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Sales, and Legal Departments, in support of initiatives and process and review of promotional materials and the New Product Development Team (NPD) and review of new product labeling.
- Support development of launch materials/new claims by collaborating with Marketing, Regulatory and Legal.
- 4-6 years directly related experience
- Experience with dietary supplement labeling guidelines preferred
- Experience with leading third-party certifications required
- FDA and FTC experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in science required
- A Master’s of Science in Regulatory Affairs preferred
- RAC certification preferred
- Must be extremely detail & deadline oriented; well organized.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Conscious interpersonal skills; ability to interact with staff on all levels.
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Eligibility for our benefits on your first day of employment
- Paid time off to pursue your passion through our volunteer program
- Annual wellness reimbursement, fitness challenges, and lots more to keep you healthy!
- Generous time off programs including vacation and personal time and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people, who care about our mission and each other!
May 8, 2019