At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Gain first-hand experience across a broad range of functions and departments in a leading beverage manufacturer as a member of our Manufacturing Development Program (MDP). Through this 12-month rotational program, you will be a crucial member of the manufacturing team with the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the business by sharing your innovative ideas with team members and leadership.
As an MDP fellow, you will work with three different departments within a Niagara plant for three months each, followed by a single three month rotation to work on a Six Sigma Project. Some of the departments you would work with include: Production
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance
- During these 12 months, we will focus on your career development through customized training and support. Specific examples include:
- 180 hours of formalized soft-skill training covering conflict resolution, innovation, cost management, and more.
- Enrollment in our Niagara Business College, where members of the Niagara Bottling leadership team share their knowledge and experiences through interactive classes.
- A support staff that includes team members from Niagara Bottling’s leadership, MDP alumni, and the Talent Development team; there is always someone willing to guide you through your personal and career development.
- Participation in a Six Sigma Greenbelt Project
- Work in all aspects of manufacturing and complete cross-departmental projects
- Presentations on recommendations and project outcomes
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.