Mediterranean Chef in Madison Heights, MI (USA)
Mediterranean Chef services primarily the grocery store industry, like Kroger, Meijer, and other independent grocers throughout the southeast Michigan area.
Seeks a Hands-On Food Safety Coordinator. This position is responsible for food safety and USDA/FDA guideline management.
Key responsibilities include:
· Train and enforce GMP and food safety compliance
· Assure 100% HACCP compliance
· Maintain QA procedures and policies
· Execute internal inspections and audits
· Effectively implement and maintain USDA regulatory compliance and guidelines
This person will work in the plant, must be able to communicate well and enjoys working with people, and above all have a passion for the manufacture of quality food.
Schedule - Monday to Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Salary - $30,000 Annually
Vacation – Paid 1 week after 12 months / Paid 2 weeks after 36 months
Health Insurance offered
Pierre Chammas, Founder
September 6, 2017