Sheetz, Inc. currently has an opening for Food Safety Quality Assurance Manager for their Claysburg, PA distribution center.
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952, with over 565+ locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina. Recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018, Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Millennials, and the Best Workplaces in Retail (Top 10). Sheetz is committed to their customers, employees, and the communities in which they operate in.
The Food Safety QA Manager ensures that all purchased and produced foods meet or exceed the highest food safety and quality standards – includes all Sheetz branded products, by developing, implementing and verifying food safety and food quality programs. Serve as Claysburg facility point of contact for food safety recalls, quality alerts and complaints/issues relating to food safety and quality of foods.
Requirements: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- 4-year degree in food safety or related field required
- 5 years of experience in food safety or related field
Licenses/Certifications: (required within 1 year of employment)
- ServSafe Certification Advanced HACCP Certification
- Seafood HACCP Certification
- Required SQF Certification
- Required laboratory certifications
- Valid Driver’s License required prior to employment
Tools & Equipment:
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
To view complete details about this position, please visit: https://jobs.sheetz.com/job/Altoona-Food-Safety-QA-Manager-PA-16602/4792...