Case Ready B-Shift Quality Assurance Supervisor with JBS
Location: Tolleson, AZ
Relocation assistance provided.
· Experience in ground beef production
· Multi-task oriented
· Good communication & people skills
· Ability to read, write, & speak English preferred
· Flexibility a plus
· Ability to work second shift and occasional weekends
· Dependable, honest, & reliable
· Team Oriented
· Desirable HACCP/GMP's/Food Safety Knowledge
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Manage the facility’s adherence to HACCP, SSOP, SOP
· Coordinate and supervise pre-operation sanitation. Examine and verify cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and facilitites
· Resolve problems and issues with food safety, product quality an employee issues as they arise
· Communicate frequently with USDA regarding food safety, compliance to regulatory factors
· Direct, motivate, and monitor quality assurance employees
· Conduct interviews and evaluate performance of current employees
· Attend meetings associated with customer expectations and satisfaction as scheduled or called
· Coordinate the efforts of other facility departments to optimize the company performance by meeting the company’s guidelines and management expectations.
· Work in a cold environment
· Perform various other duties as needed.