Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Job Description: The Alliance Manager will be responsible for building, coordinating and managing the Alliance to Stop Foodborne Illness program; work collaboratively with food industry representatives and Stop constituents to effectively deliver compelling personal stories as an integral motivational element of food safety culture and training programs through personal stories; and measure, quantify and communicate the impact of the program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in collaboration with Alliance Planning Committee members for overall guidance on Alliance development, implementation and assessment of impact.
- Work with individual companies and constituent volunteers to develop pilots and other projects.
- Develop, document and implement operating standards.
- Create a recruitment strategy to grow the Alliance in breadth, depth and diversity.
- Create templates to document the process and progress of Alliance members and activities.
- Implement and execute measurement tool(s) to capture data points.
- Analyze data to inform and improve Alliance program performance.
- Recruit and prepare Stop constituents to participate in the Alliance.
- Create and maintain Alliance constituent database.
- Establish and maintain materials generated by Alliance activities.
Job experience requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working within food industry.
- Depth of knowledge of food safety.
- Commitment to the mission of Stop Foodborne Illness.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- History of collaborative problem-solving and successfully working with external partners.
- Program management skills.
- Program evaluation design, implementation and analysis.
Minimum education: Bachelors’ degree in food science, biology, microbiology, business administration or similar.
Business travel requirement: Travel will be 25-40% of time to meet with Alliance members, Stop constituents, participate in speaking engagements, Alliance in-person meetings and recruitment.
Location: Within the continental United States. Position does not require manager to be based in Chicago.
Stop Foodborne Illness is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspective, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please contact: email@example.com or see our notice on LinkedIn and Indeed.com